We would like to inform you that the Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety is hosting on 5-7 December 2023 a very important workshop in Braunschweig (Germany).
During the workshop the following topics are to be discussed:
- Meeting legal requirements
- Harmonising zonal decision making – Special focus on Mutual Recognition, minor uses, and assessment of co-formulants
- Work sharing on digital platforms - The future of IUCLID in ppp authorisation procedures
- Implementation of new scientific and technical knowledge - Guidance Documents (e.g. GD SANCO 10328/2004)
- Authorisation of ppp in the light of the Green Deal - Low risk, biocontrol and non-chemical ppp assessment
Workshop will be attended by COM, EFSA, MSs representatives and stakeholders.